First/Second declension Adjective;
- fourfold, four times as much
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 108)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 14 5:1)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 14 10:1)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , xliii.1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 41-50, 10:1)
- (Euclid, Elements, book 2, type Prop155)
- (Euclid, Elements, book 13, type Prop17)
- (Euclid, Elements, book 13, type Prop28)