First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 19:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:133)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 3728)
- (Lucian, Verae Historiae, book 1 22:11)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 29 1:4)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 30 11:4)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 12 92:1)