Second declension Noun; Neuter
- diagonal of a parallelogram
- diameter of a circle, of other curves
- axis of a cone
- mitre square
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 10 3:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 2 3:12)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 19 9:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 22 2:5)
diagonal of a parallelogram
- (the diameter or diagonal of a parallelogram)
diameter of a circle
axis of a cone