First/Second declension Adjective;
- divided, separated, distributed
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 68 3:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 2 49:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 7 160:4)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 7 243:2)
- (Sophocles, Trachiniae, episode8)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 5 76:1)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 8 44:1)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 3 24:3)