Second declension Noun; Neuter
- (rhetoric) a rhetorical style without conjunctions, asyndeton
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Compendium libri de animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 3 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 22 3:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 21:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , chapter 13 16:1)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 10, section 4 5:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 11:2)