First/Second declension Adjective;
- somewhat red, reddish
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 25:3)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 41:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 73 2:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 101 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 130 1:6)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 12 6:2)