First/Second declension Adjective;
- cyanus, a dark-blue substance, blue steel
- the blue corn-flower
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 12:2)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 2 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 4 5:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 4, chapter 1 7:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 2:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 907:3)