Third declension Noun; Feminine
- closeness, thickness, denseness
- sagacity, shrewdness, craft
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, chapter 12 17:2)
- (Aristotle, Choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Choral, anapests30)
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Choral, anapests 1:14)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 2 3:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 24 5:1)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 4 3:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Naturales, chapter 7 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 43 3:1)