Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: 의 지소사, Anth.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 123 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Naturales, chapter 18 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 28 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 5701)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 570 1:2)