Third declension Noun; Feminine
- dryness, dryness, soundness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 15, book 15, chapter 45 2:5)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 7 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 16 8:4)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 28 1:2)
- (Plutarch, Aratus, chapter 10 3:2)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , iv.7)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., , section 67)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 34)