- to warm, heat, to be heated, grow hot
- to heat, to cherish hot feelings, to glow, to have, warm
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Episode1)
- (Plutarch, De virtute et vitio, chapter, section 11)
- (Plutarch, Non posse suaviter vivi secundum Epicurum, section 22 2:1)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , xix.3)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 920)