First declension Noun; Masculine
- the north-east wind
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Agon, antepirrheme26)
- (Plutarch, Comparationis Aristophanis et Menandri compendium, section 1 5:1)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 4 10:1)
- (Plutarch, Praecepta gerendae reipublicae, chapter, section 31 15:1)
the north-east wind
- (the North wind, the North, northward)