First declension Noun; Feminine
- the line round a circular body, a periphery, circumference
- the outer surface
- a round body
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Ecclesiastes 9:3)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ecclesiastes 10:13)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 40 3:2)
- (Plutarch, chapter 4 4:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 138:4)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 1 139:4)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 20, chapter 97 4:1)