First/Second declension Adjective;
- not stretched, relaxed
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 3 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 17 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Lycurgus, chapter 18 3:1)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , iii.2)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 4:1)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 35:6)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 19 3:4)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 35:7)