First/Second declension Adjective;
- shaded, dark, obscure
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Aratus, chapter 21 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De faciae quae in orbe lunae apparet, section 21 5:18)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, episode 1:16)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 113)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 11 1:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 32 6:1)
- (Plato, Republic, book 4 292:1)