First/Second declension Adjective;
- fond of the chase, the Huntress
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 155)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 1112)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 3 1:1)
- (Pindar, Odes, nemean odes, nemean 3 14:1)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 11:18)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 14 1:5)
fond of the chase