First/Second declension Adjective;
- of shepherds, pastoral
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Thesmophoriazusae, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 21)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 111)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 116)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 2:1)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 9 19:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 1.21)