First/Second declension Adjective;
- shaded or covered with
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Habacuc 3:3)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Zachariae 1:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 2:19)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 20:28)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 59:4)
- (Aristotle, Acharnians, Episode7)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 138 2:3)
shaded or covered with