First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: epic for ,
- with broad places, spacious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, choral, strophe 12)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 47 4:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1634)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 7 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 63 2:2)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , 8)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 1533)