Third declension Noun; Feminine
- low estate, abasement
- lowness of spirits, dejection
- baseness, vileness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 13:20)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 42:1)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 43:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 18100)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 5 6:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 6, chapter 54 1:1)