First declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Heracles, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, dialogue 2:7)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 171)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 17 2:1)
- (Plato, Republic, book 10 459:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, B, Kef. h'. ARISTIPPOS 30:8)