- to bend back, to bend one's steps, return
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber II Samuelis 8:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 40:11)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Zachariae 9:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 3:1)
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 20 2:2)
- (to turn off or aside)
- (to bend in, bend)
- (to bend into an angle, to move the wings, forward)
- (I bend, curve, )
- (to bend down, to bend down, overthrow)
- (to bend round: to drive round)
- (to bend together, bend the knee)
- (to bend short back, turn in under, to turn short back)