Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Wasps, Parabasis, antepirrheme4)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 8 4:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 31-40, 53:1)
- (Andocides, Speeches, 71:4)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 4 156:1)
- (Plutarch, De exilio, section 143)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 6 1:7)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 7:9)