Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 35 1:1)
- (Sophocles, choral, antistrophe 211)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 381)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 46:1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 2 33:1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 3 2:4)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 4 32:1)