Third declension Noun; Feminine
- sindon, a fine cloth, cambric or muslin, Sind), fine linen
- a muslin garment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Iudicum 14:12)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 29:41)
- (Sophocles, Antigone, episode 2:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 3071)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 4, chapter 19 3:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 11, chapter 2 14:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 141:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 199:1)
a muslin garment