First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: , with inserted
- low, near the ground, creeping
- sunken, flat
- epithet of Ithaca
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 1178)
- (Arrian, Indica, chapter 4 7:2)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 8 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 5 12:1)
- (Plutarch, Aratus, chapter 18 3:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 78:1)