First/Second declension Adjective;
- broken sheer off, precipitous, full of difficulties
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 13:5)
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 19:2)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 2:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 93:2)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 8 5:2)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 13 1:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 210:2)