First/Second declension Adjective;
- on the edge of a precipice
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 51 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Philopoemen, chapter 18 6:2)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 7 3:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter 19 2:3)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xi, chapter 8 4:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiv, chapter 20 2:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiv, chapter 20 11:3)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 9, chapter 1 5:3)