First/Second declension Adjective;
- inaccessible, impassable
- trodden in sorrow
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dipsades 3:3)
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 3:3)
- (Lucian, 51:8)
- (Sophocles, Ichneutae 2:7)
- (Plutarch, Lucullus, chapter 15 3:1)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, choral, epode4)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, choral, epode8)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 5402)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 2, chapter 8 7:4)
trodden in sorrow