First/Second declension Adjective;
- that may be crossed, passable, possible to pass
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 3:7)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 2 5:1)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 48:2)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 59:5)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 5 19:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 11, chapter 2 19:5)