First/Second declension Adjective;
- lying near, neighbouring
- a neighbour
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 25 3:1)
- (Aeschylus, Persians, choral, strophe 2 1:1)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus, episode14)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, episode 5:30)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, choral, antistrophe 13)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 9, chapter 2 26:11)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 11, chapter 14 8:1)