First/Second declension Adjective;
- one who has settled among strangers, a settler, alien
- a colonist
- neighbouring, a neighbour, one near
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Birds, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 121)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 15 3:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, 442:1)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 8 17:2)
- (Plutarch, Mulierum virtutes, 2:1)
- (Sophocles, choral, antistrophe 27)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, episode 5:42)
one who has settled among strangers
- (an alien settled in a foreign city, a settler, emigrant)