First/Second declension Adjective;
- having the same borders with, marching with, bordering on, bordering, border
- bordering on, closely resembling
- a neighbour, neighbourhood
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, 65:4)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 42:13)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 60:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches, 27:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 11-20, 347:3)
having the same borders with