Third declension Noun; Feminine
- resurrection, anastasis
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 7:14)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 12:43)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 65:1)
- (Septuagint, Lamentationes 3:63)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 45:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 2:7)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode 5:6)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 11-20, 95:2)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 1, chapter 3 1:10)