First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to pass, scarce passable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, (no name) 1:2)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, triton and nhrides, chapter 25)
- (Lucian, Dialogi deorum, 3:4)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 1, chapter 4 8:2)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 3, chapter 17 3:1)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 5 10:4)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 14 5:6)