First/Second declension Adjective;
- accessible, passable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Strabo, Geography, book 4, chapter 6 12:7)
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 2, section 9 5:1)
- (Plutarch, De Alexandri magni fortuna aut virtute, chapter 2, section 9 1:4)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode, lyric 2:6)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 57 3:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiii, chapter 68 2:1)