First/Second declension Adjective;
- fit for horses, fit for riding, ridden
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, chapter 22 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 23 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 21 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 6 98:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 9, chapter 16 9:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 57 3:1)