First/Second declension Adjective;
- five-fold, five times as large as . .
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 43:33)
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 6 2:1)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, , xliii.1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 9, chapter 58 2:1)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 4, chapter 12 12:9)
- (Euclid, Elements, book 13, type Prop77)