First/Second declension Adjective;
- skilled in the use of the, like a targeteer, the art or skill of a targeteer, quite in the manner of peltastai/, in the best style
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Zeuxis 15:2)
- (Arrian, chapter 3 1:2)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 3:2)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 10 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Philopoemen, chapter 9 2:2)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 144:2)