Third declension Noun; Neuter
- anything led, a division, corps
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:47)
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 18 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 55 5:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 7 2:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 14 4:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 20, chapter 1 3:2)