First declension Noun; Masculine
- a darter, javelin-man
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Samuelis 31:3)
- (Arrian, Acies Contra Alanos 8:1)
- (Arrian, Acies Contra Alanos 20:1)
- (Arrian, chapter 42 5:1)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 2:5)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 281:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 22:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 8 40:1)