First/Second declension Adjective;
- struck with stones, stoned
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 6:51)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, antistrophe 15)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 43 1:3)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 89:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 20, chapter 48 1:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 22:1)
struck with stones
- (throwing stones, pelting with stones, stone-throwers)