Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: 의 지소사
- a small brick
- a rectangle or square
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, chapter 11 7:1)
- (Arrian, chapter 29 13:1)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 32 5:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 23 3:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 24 3:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter 39 4:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter 43 5:1)