First/Second declension Adjective;
- with double mouth, on both sides of the bowl
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Lexiphanes, (no name) 15:3)
- (Arrian, chapter 29 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 71 3:2)
- (Plutarch, chapter 23 3:1)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, episode 5:9)
with double mouth
- (striking with both sides, double-edged)