Second declension Noun; Neuter
Etym.: Prob. from same Root as
- an oblong figure or body, a square, square
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, chapter 29 13:1)
- (Arrian, chapter 34 1:1)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 1:2)
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Episode 1:10)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 67 1:1)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 4, chapter 5 6:1)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 2 39:1)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 4 21:1)