First/Second declension Adjective;
- with pillars round the wall, surrounded with a colonnade
- a peristyle, colonnade round a temple or court-yard
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees II 4:46)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 5:23)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 40:17)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 40:18)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:77)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 66 4:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 2, chapter 148 8:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 10 4:4)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 24 17:1)
with pillars round the wall