First/Second declension Adjective;
- overlaid with gold-leaf, gilded
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 13:3)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 9 9:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 19 1:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 63:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 274)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 4, chapter 40 11:2)
overlaid with gold-leaf