First/Second declension Adjective;
- set with precious stones, set with stones
- inlaid work, mosaic
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 16:4)
- (Lucian, Prometheus es in verbis 10:2)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 27:4)
- (Plutarch, De cupiditate divitiarum, section 10 6:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 8 3:6)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 9 2:5)
set with precious stones