First/Second declension Adjective;
- having a patch of white, with a white spot
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 34:5)
- (Lucian, De parasito sive artem esse parasiticam, (no name) 58:4)
- (Euripides, Suppliants, episode 5:35)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De cupiditate divitiarum, section 10 3:1)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 90)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 25)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 34 10:3)