Second declension Noun; Neuter
- an armlet or anklet
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 3:20)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 16:11)
- (Lucian, Deorum concilium, (no name) 6:12)
- (Lucian, De Domo, (no name) 15:4)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 9 3:3)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 168 2:3)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 28:6)
an armlet or anklet